Nov 16, 2012

As long as my Sun shines


I remember very well the days I began blogging four-five years ago. How I started to feel connected to every single thing around, even each dumb stone or any crack on the walls. All motions, sounds, lights turned to have stories behind. I was drafting all the time and rarely satisfied with the outcomes, digging out hundreds thousands of words to find the one; as picky as one can be writing in her mother-tongue.  It was amazing, still is; and amusing like a game.
I've long played this game; learned many rules, made my own. It gets easier now, more natural. But I'm always wondering what's life for? to continue our games? or to start new ones?
.

5 comments:

  1. Change the colour please. It doesn't convey the meaning of "sunshine"!

    Sincerely,
    A concerned reader! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, but usually in a blog words are supposed to transfer meanings, not colors. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. واتز هپند هیِر؟ ور آر د لست پستز آخه؟ :(

    ReplyDelete